We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.cryptocars.cc
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you supply it to us.
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of browser you used, operating system, device type and any other data provided by you.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in CryptoCars.cc and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access cryptocars.cc and make transactions
enter Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts and some other associated services).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. http://sukeyjumpmusic.com/wp-content/cache/et/5753/et-core-unified-15348117277556.min.css Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
Following a link to another website